Join or Renew Membership
Be a part of the thriving global movement for healthy rivers and human rights.
International Rivers believes in the power of people to create change – and we rely on our network of supporters, activists, advocates and members to do this.
We encourage you to join or renew your membership with International Rivers – and be a critical part of movement we’ve been building over the past quarter century – a movement of River People who are standing their ground to protect their livelihoods, oppose destructive dams, and advance energy and water alternatives that work for their people, not for the profits of energy corporations and governments.
Be a member of our global movement for people, water and life. Benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly issues of International Rivers’ premier publication, World Rivers Review
- Opportunities to Take Action! and receive e-updates on campaigns that are important to you
- Invitations to special events
- Updates on the campaigns you care about!
- And additional benefits at the membership levels lists below!
$55 - $259
All member benefits
$250 - $499
All member benefits plus:
• Special recognition in the annual report
$500 - $999
All Advocate member benefits, plus:
• Featured recognition in the annual report
• An invitation to join the River Champions
Full-time Student / Limited Income
$35 - $54
All member benefits, for members with limited means.
We welcome new Philathropic Leaders with gifts of $1,000 or more with the following member benefits:
$1,000 - $9,999
All Activist member benefits, plus:
• Invitations to exclusive events and receptions with river and climate change luminaries, including a special reception with our Regional Staff during our yearly convergence in the U.S. Bay Area
• Recognition on the International Rivers website
• Priority invitations and VIP access at the Rendezvous for Rivers
• Opportunities to join regional staff on excursions to rivers and dam-affected sites on request
All River Champion member benefits, plus:
• Invitation to participate in the Fund for International Rivers by attending one of the biannual meetings in either the Fall or Spring.
• Featured recognition on the International Rivers website.
Are you a business interested in joining International Rivers' movement for healthy rivers vibrant communities worldwide? If so, find out more about our Business for Rivers Circle.
We never sell or trade your personal information.
Read our most recent annual report, audited financial statement and IRS 990 form. International Rivers is a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization for both the IRS and the State of California; therefore your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations. Our federal tax identification number is 94-3158295. All donations are used to further our mission and as such are non-refundable.