Join or Renew Membership
Be a part of the thriving global movement for healthy rivers and human rights.
International Rivers believes in the power of people to create change – and we rely on our network of supporters, activists, advocates and members to do this.
Join or renew your support as a member of International Rivers today – and be a critical part of the movement we’ve been building over the past quarter century. We're a movement of River People who are working to defend human rights, oppose destructive dams, and advance energy and water solutions that work for people and the planet.
Be a member of our global movement for people, water and life. Benefits of membership include:
- Quarterly issues of International Rivers’ premier publication, World Rivers Review
- Opportunities to Take Action!
- Invitations to special events
- Updates on the campaigns you care about
- And additional benefits at the membership levels lists below!
Are you a business interested in joining International Rivers' movement for healthy rivers vibrant communities worldwide? If so, find out more about our Business for Rivers Circle.
- International Rivers' takes special care with our members and supporters. Please review our Policies & Financials for more information.
- International Rivers' Policy on Sources of Income
- Read our most recent annual report, audited financial statement and IRS 990 form. International Rivers is a tax-exempt 501c(3) organization for both the IRS and the State of California; therefore your contribution is tax deductible as allowed by IRS regulations. Our federal tax identification number is 94-3158295. All donations are used to further our mission and as such are non-refundable.