Business for Rivers
The circle of life depends on all of us. International Rivers invites you to make a difference in the future of our planet.
Momentum for corporate social responsibility has never been greater. One in three customers say that a company's giving record is a factor in their purchasing decisions.1 And one out of every four shareholders say that corporate generosity affects where they invest.2
Join the Business for Rivers Circle and align your company with one of the most important environmental and social justice causes of the century. Download the new Business for Rivers Circle fact sheet
- Greater brand exposure among growing numbers of environmentally savvy customers and shareholders
- Logo placement on our website
- Listing in our broadly distributed Annual Report
- Opportunity to sponsor special events, including panel discussions, networking lunches and receptions
- Subscription to World Rivers Review, the premier publication on campaigns to protect rivers around the world
Contact Ms. Van Valer-Campbell to discuss a tailored business membership that fits your company or team at:
2150 Allston Way, Suite 300
Berkeley, CA, 94704, USA
Tel. +1 510 848 1155 ext. 329
Skype (for international donors): qvanvalercampbell
The staff and board of International Rivers thank our current Business for Rivers members:
1, 2 Walker Information (2002). National Benchmark Study Measuring the Business Value of Corporate Philanthropy.